With all your summer vacation activities, what your students learned during the school year may fade a little over the break.
That’s where Vacation Stations comes in. Rising 1st-7th grade students can sharpen their academic skills and prepare for the next grade by doing just two pages a day of math, language, and reading reviews. And parents have a fun way to help their children do meaningful, grade-appropriate practice.
The cost for a Vacation Stations summer workbook is $20. Print the order form below and turn in to any school office before May 17 to order.
You have the option to purchase e-Textbook editions of your child’s textbooks in addition to the printed textbooks covered by your annual book fee for next school year. eTextbooks are not replacing printed textbooks.
- Available for 1st-12th grades
- Heritage Studies, Science, Reading/Literature, Math, Bible
- Three-way access: desktop, online, and mobile app
- Study features include highlight text, define text, write notes, text-to-speech, and search content notes
- Pagination in hard-copy textbooks and eTextbooks is the same, enabling students to stay on track no matter which version they are using
Print the order for below and return to any school office to place your order. Order by May 17 for discounted pricing.