We are excited to announce that football is back! We will have an abbreviated Spring Practice starting May 16th. If your son is interested in playing, we invite you to a parent and player meeting in the gym on Tuesday, May 14, at 7:00 pm. Spring practice will be in shorts, helmets and shoulder pads. Equipment will be issued May 14 and 15th.
I am thrilled to announce that Mr. Miranda will be the head coach. Mr. Johnson and Mr. King will be among his assistants.
We are partnering with some local homeschool families to have both a soccer team and a football team in the fall. Come to the meeting on Tuesday night to learn more about what’s happening!
- May 14, 7:00 pm Parent & Player Meeting
- May 14-15 Equipment Checkout
- May 16, 7:30 – 9 pm 1st Spring Practice (detailed practice schedule will be posted soon)
- September 6 Lawrence (HOME)
- September 13 Community (AWAY)
- September 20 Bethel (HOME)
- September 27 Pungo (AWAY)
- October 4 Halifax (HOME)
- October 11 NE/Hobgood (Away)